The Coon Rapids Youth Hockey Association (CRYHA) Board of Directors is made up of volunteers who want to help deliver on the mission of “striving for excellence through sportsmanship, player development and teamwork.” Directors do not receive compensation for their participation; however they do have Association volunteer hours waived.
The following board member position is vacant by reason of resignation and/or acceptance of another position. In an effort to be proactive we would like to find people with an interest in joining the Board under the following positions. These positions are elected by a vote of the Board of Directors:
Job Title: Assistant Charitable Gambling Manager
Reports To: Charitable Gambling, Manager, CRYHA Board
Assist in the management of the Coon Rapids Youth Hockey Association (CRYHA) Charitable
Gambling Operation as mandated by the MN Gambling Control Board.
Duties and Responsibilities
Primary job duties and responsibilities include:
• Deposit cash proceeds for all gambling occasions at each site within 4 business days.
Ensure proper change is available to gambling staff at each site. After each bingo occasion
for each site, make sure proper change is in the Bingo reserve bag.
• Manage CRYHA Annual Calendar Raffle.
• Storage site
• Monitor capacity at offsite storage units. Coordinate with outside vendor for destruction of
items which are older than 3 ½ years.
• Assist Auditors communicating placement of incoming boxes.
• Keep Gambling Manager updated with capacity and issues.
• Work pull tab shifts for staff when absent.
• Ensure Scoops Meat Raffle is staffed when volunteer unable complete. Responsible for
training new individuals. Complete meat raffle if necessary.
• Open Bar Operations sites before open for daily business. Includes but is not limited to
weighing and changing pull tab games.
• Bar Operations sites replace sold out games upon Bar Staff request.
• Works closely with Gambling Manager making suggestions and process changes.
• Attend CRYHA Board Meetings. Report Gambling information in absence of Gambling
• All tasks apparent or assigned.
Preferred qualifications include:
• Working knowledge of charitable gambling operations
• Experience with handling currency and balancing transactions.
• Strong administration and organizational skills
• Strong relationship skills
• Drivers License and reliable vehicle to bring cash deposits to CRYHA bank.
• Experience as Pull-tab seller
If interested please contact:
Jeremie Bresnahan, President CRYHA