CRYHA has changed the way we operate our fundraisers moving forward. Please read this document completely. The changes were made to ensure that we are in compliance with federal tax laws in keeping with our 501(c)(3) status as a tax exempt organization. If you have any questions please contact:
Rheanna Mickelson – Fundraising Coordinator
Sara Barsness – Vice President
The fundraising method is as follows:
- CRYHA will offer products for sale at a base price. The sale price will be set by CRYHA and will include the base cost and the profit to the seller, as well as a small profit for CRYHA.
- Each person that purchases products from the seller will pay the seller directly via cash or a check made out to the seller (NOT to CRYHA).
- At the conclusion of the fundraiser, the seller will return order sheets/envelopes to CRYHA at specified order turn in events. The seller will pay CRYHA the base cost for each item ordered via cash or check payable to CRYHA. The seller will keep their earned profit to offset their payments.
- Any “profit” earned belongs to the seller and is not the responsibility of CRYHA.
- Seller is responsible to report any earnings, if applicable, on their yearly taxes.
- Order pick-up has not been changed and is planned to remain similar to years past.
*CRYHA will include specific pricing information with each fundraising packet.